Let your child choose the toppings & decorate the pizza with a face.
Suggested Toppings: Sweetcorn, Ham, Mushrooms, sliced & sautéed in 1 tsp olive oil, Stoned black olives, thinly sliced, Baby courgette, thinly sliced & sautéed in 1 tsp olive oil, Sliced cherry tomatoes, Sunblush tomatoes, diced and Strips of sweet pepper.
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 2 tsps olive oil
- tomato purée
- sundried tomato paste
- 2 english muffins
- 25 g mozzarella or grated Cheddar
- Heat the olive oil & sauté the onion for 3 to 4 minutes. Remove from the heat, stir in the tomato purée, sun dried tomato paste & water.
- Preheat the grill to high. Split the muffins & toast either in a toaster or under the grill.
- Spread the tomato sauce over the muffins. Sprinkle over your preferred toppings & cover with the grated cheese.
- Cook the pizzas for 4 minutes until the cheese is bubbling & golden. Allow to cool slightly before serving.