Mini Lemon Cheesecakes
These are simple & so delicious to eat that you may want to double the quantities!
- 5 Digestive biscuits
- 1 Greek yoghurt
- 1 lemon curd
- lemon juice
- 125 ml double cream
- icing sugar
- Put the biscuits in a plastic bag & crush them using a rolling pin.
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan & stir into the crumbs.
- Lightly oil 4 ring moulds (approx 7cm wide/3cm deep).Divide the crumbs between them & use clean fingers to press firmly into the base. Or you could make these in small glass ramekins.
- Chill in the fridge while you are preparing the filling.
- Put the yoghurt, lemon curd & lemon juice into a large bowl, mix until smooth.
- Whip the cream until it makes slightly floppy peaks. Mix 2 tablespoons of the whipped cream into the lemon yoghurt mixture, then fold in the remaining whipped cream.
- Spoon carefully on top of the biscuit bases. Fill to the top & smooth off with a palette knife. Chill in the fridge for at least 30 minutes. Run a knife around the inside edge of the ring moulds to release the cakes. It helps if you rinse the knife in cold water after removing each cheesecake. Garnish with blueberries & a sprinkling of icing sugar.