Make a batch of these signature chicken & apple balls flavoured with basil, Parmesan & a little sweet chilli sauce.
- Free e-recipe book on sign up
- Access to exclusive recipes & content
- Exclusive offers on AK products
- Great competitions and prizes
- Never miss a thing with our newsletter
- 250 g minced chicken or turkey
- 3 spring onions
- 1 small carrot
- 30 g grated apple
- 1 tbsp chopped basil
- 40 g grated parmesan
- 2 tsp sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 50 g white breadcrumbs
- 1 tbsp plain flour
- Put all the ingredients except the oil into a large mixing bowl and combine well. Shape into 20 walnut-size balls. Coat in a little extra flour.
- Heat a little oil in a frying pan and fry the chicken balls for 8-10 minutes, turning regularly, until lightly golden and cooked through.