25g butter, melted
3 spring onions, sliced
½ pre-cooked chicken breast, diced
4 cherry tomatoes, diced
1 tbsp sweetcorn
40g Cheddar cheese, grated
1 medium egg
100ml double cream
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Roll the bread out thinly using a rolling pin.
- Put the bread slices onto a board and stamp out 6 rounds using a 11cm round cutter.
- Brush with melted butter.
- Grease a 6-hole deep muffin tin with oil. Line the hollows in the tin with the circles of bread pushing them into the holes.
- Oven cook for 8 minutes, then remove and add the spring onions, chicken, tomatoes, cheese and sweetcorn.
- Beat the eggs and cream together in a jug. Pour into the cases.
- Bake for 15 minutes until the filling is set. Remove and allow to cool.
TOP TIP! Nail the post-school snack-attack by filling your fridge with ready sliced colourful veggies (red and yellow peppers, cucumber, carrot) and healthy dips, so they can dunk and crunch away!