Mashed Sweet Potato and Broccoli
If your baby isn’t keen on green vegetables mix them with root vegetables like sweet potato.
- 200 g potato, peeled & chopped
- 250 g sweet potato, peeled & chopped
- 60 g broccoli florets
- 1 tbsp milk
- 50 g grated mature Cheddar cheese
- Generous knob of butter
- Peel & chop the potato & sweet potato, cover with boiling water in a pan & cook for 12 minutes or until tender.
- Steam or microwave the broccoli until tender (about 5 minutes).
- Drain the potato & sweet potato, mash together with the broccoli, knob of butter, milk & cheese.