Destined to disappear in seconds, these fruity ice lollies are a refreshing treat when the sun is shining.
- Free e-recipe book on sign up
- Access to exclusive recipes & content
- Exclusive offers on AK products
- Great competitions and prizes
- Never miss a thing with our newsletter
200g pot madarin,
- 400 g can sliced peaches in fruit juice
- 200 g pot mandarins
- peach or apricot yoghurt
- 2 tbsp icing sugar
- Drain the juice from the peaches.
- Blend all the ingredients together.
- Pour into the ice lolly moulds and freeze for about 3 hours or until solid.