300 mls milk
50g mature Cheddar cheese, grated
50g Parmesan, grated
2 tbs cream cheese
1 egg, beaten
1 tbs thyme, chopped
150g Piccolo Cherry Tomatoes
25g Parmesan, grated
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180 Fan.
2. Cook the pasta in boiling water according to the packet, drain & refresh in cold water.
3. Melt the butter in a saucepan. Add the flour & whisk over the heat for 20 seconds.
4. Whisk in the milk, whisk until smooth & thickened. Add the Cheddar, 50g Parmesan & cream cheese. Whisk until smooth. Add the egg, thyme & pasta, stir well.
5. Reserve 6 tomatoes. Chop the remaining & stir into the pasta.
6. Spoon into silicone muffin liner in a 12-hole muffin tin.
7. Slice the reserved Piccolo Cherry Tomatoes in half. Put one half on top of each bite. Sprinkle with the 25g of Parmesan.
8. Bake for 25-30 minutes, until golden on top.
9. Cool for 5 minutes before releasing from the tray.