Lettuce Boats with Marinated Steak & Crunchy Vegetables
Add a splash of colour to your dinner with these beef & veggie boats. Top tip, toss the strips of steak in oyster sauce & honey to lock in a delicious flavour.
- Free e-recipe book on sign up
- Access to exclusive recipes & content
- Exclusive offers on AK products
- Great competitions and prizes
- Never miss a thing with our newsletter
- 300 g sirloin steak, sliced into thin strips
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 bunch of spring onions, sliced
- 1 red pepper deseeded and diced
- 5 mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cm piece ginger, grated
- 4 tbsp sweetcorn
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- Little gem leaves or iceberg leaves
- Mix the steak, oyster sauce and honey together.
- Heat a wok until hot. Add the oil, then quickly fry the beef until browned and just cooked. Transfer to a plate.
- Add the remaining oil to the wok.
- Add the onions, pepper, mushrooms and ginger and fry for 2 minutes. Add the sweetcorn, oyster sauce and soy and toss over the heat.
- Return the beef and toss.
- Arrange lettuce leaves on a platter. Top with the beef mixture.