This unbelievably smooth cheesecake bursts with zesty flavour & tastes great with blueberries on top.
6 tbsp lemon curd
1 tsp lemon juice
125 ml double cream
5 Digestive biscuits (70g)
50 g butter
4 mint sprigs, to serve (optional)
icing sugar (optional)
- Put the biscuits in a plastic bag and crush them using a rolling pin.
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan and stir into the crumbs.
- Divide the crumbs between 4 small ring moulds approx 7 cm (2.8in) wide. Use clean fingers to press firmly into the base.
- Chill in the fridge while you are preparing the filling.
- Put the yoghurt, lemon curd and lemon juice into a large bowl and mix until smooth.
- In a smaller bowl, whip the cream until it makes slightly floppy peaks. Mix 2 tablespoons of the whipped cream into the lemon yoghurt mixture, then fold in the remaining whipped cream.
- Spoon the lemon mixture carefully on top of the chilled biscuit base. Fill to the top and smooth off with a palette knife. Chill in the fridge for at least 30 minutes. Garnish with blueberries, maybe some mint sprigs, and a dusting of icing sugar.
Similar products you might enjoy!