Krispy, Coconut, & Sultana Squares
These delicious Krispy, Coconut, & Sultana Squares are a yummy snack when you’re on the go or for parties.
- 125g Flora Dairy Free Spread blended with Coconut & Almond Oils
- 100g golden syrup
- 75g dairy free chocolate
- 100g digestive biscuits, crushed
- 50g raisins
- 40g rice krispies
- 25g mini marshmallows
- Line a 20 cm square tin with cling film
- Measure the flora, syrup and chocolate into a saucepan. Melt over a medium heat until smooth and runny. Add the remaining ingredients and stir until coated.
- Spoon into the tin and smooth the surface. Press down firmly.
- Chill in the fridge for 2 hours until firm.
- Turn out and slice into 20 squares. Best kept in the fridge.