A flavoursome curry that kids will love. Serve with fluffy white rice & some poppadums.
- Free e-recipe book on sign up
- Access to exclusive recipes & content
- Exclusive offers on AK products
- Great competitions and prizes
- Never miss a thing with our newsletter
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 onion peeled & chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 small carrot cut into matchsticks
- 1 medium apple, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 chicken breasts, cut into bite sized chunks
- 1 tbsp korma curry paste
- 1/2 tbsp mango chutney
- 1 tbsp tomato puree
- 100 g frozen peas
- 150 ml coconut milk
- 1 chicken stock cube, dissolved in 150ml boiling water
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Heat the oil in a wok or frying pan and sauté the onion and carrot for 3 minutes.
- Add the garlic and sauté for half a minute.
- Add the apple and stir fry for 3 minutes.
- Add the chicken and stir fry for 4 minutes
- Add the Korma curry paste, mango chutney, tomato puree, frozen peas, coconut milk and chicken stock and simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Season to taste.