Little lords & ladies will enjoy these thin & crispy pizzas, covered with emerald pesto & studded with tasty morsels.
- Free e-recipe book on sign up
- Access to exclusive recipes & content
- Exclusive offers on AK products
- Great competitions and prizes
- Never miss a thing with our newsletter
- 4 wheat tortilla wraps or ready-made pizza bases
- 2-3 tbsp basil pesto
- 200 g cherry tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 170 g grated mozzarella
- 8 olives, thinly sliced
- 4 thin slices ham, cut into squares
- 55 g red Leicester cheese, cut into squares
- Preheat the oven to 200c/400F/Gas 6/Fan 180. Sit the wraps or pizza bases on 2 large baking sheets and spread a thin layer of pesto over the surface of each. Arrange the sliced tomato on the pesto and scatter over the cheese.
- Add your child’s choice of toppings and bake for 8-10 minutes, until the cheese is golden and bubbling and the pizza base is brown and crisp.