Honeyed Lamb Cutlets
Serve with mashed potatoes with sweet potato and carrots and some green vegetables.
- Free e-recipe book on sign up
- Access to exclusive recipes & content
- Exclusive offers on AK products
- Great competitions and prizes
- Never miss a thing with our newsletter
- 6 lamb cutlets
For the marinade
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp runny honey
- 1/2 tsp sesame oil
Mix all the ingredients for the marinade together and marinade together and marinate the cutlets for at least 2 hours or overnight.
Preheat the grill to high. Cook the marinated cutlets under the hot grill for about 8 minutes, turning halfway through. Brush with the marinade during cooking.