Honey Chicken Wrap
An easy and filling lunch for a toddler, these wraps are quick to make and are a nice change from a sandwich. Easy for little fingers to pick up and hold, they’re stuffed full of yummy chicken, salad and veg
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, sliced into strips
- 1tbsp each soy sauce, lemon juice and honey
- 1tbsp oil
- 4 tortilla wraps
- A little light mayonnaise
- 2 tomatoes, deseeded and sliced
- ¼ cucumber, sliced into thin batons
- Iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 50g Cheddar cheese, grated
- Put the chicken into a bowl. Pour over the soy sauce, lemon juice and honey and leave to marinate for 30 mins.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade using a slotted spoon. Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the chicken for 3–4 minutes until golden and cooked through.
- Warm the wraps for 1 minute in the microwave and set aside on a plate. Spread the mayonnaise along one end of a wrap, top with tomatoes, cucumber and lettuce, then spoon over the chicken and sprinkle with the cheese.
- Roll up around the filling, tucking in the sides so the wrap is sealed at both ends. Cut the wrap in half diagonally. Repeat with the remaining ingredients.