Spooky ghost tortilla chips make a ghoulish addition to any party. Serve with chunky salsa & homemade guacamole.
Please log in to view this recipe
Don't have an account?
Join for these great benefits
- Exclusive Recipes and Content
- Insider News
- Vouchers and Offers
- 2 wheat tortilla wraps (1 x wrap makes about 12 small shapes)
- olive oil for brushing
- salt & pepper
- additional flavours to sprinkle on the wrap: crushed garlic/mixed dried herbs/dried chilli flakes
- Put the wrap on a board, brush with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper (and any other flavours you might choose).
- Choose your cookie cutters and cut out shapes of bats and ghosts.
- Place on an oven tray and bake at 170C/ 325F/ Gas Mark 3 for 12 minutes, watching them closely as they go brown very quickly.