Have fun in the kitchen decorating these burgers with silly faces, complete with spaghetti for hair & peas for eyes.
- Free e-recipe book on sign up
- Access to exclusive recipes & content
- Exclusive offers on AK products
- Great competitions and prizes
- Never miss a thing with our newsletter
- 1/2 red bell pepper, cored, seeded & chopped
- 1 onion, peeled & finely chopped
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 lb lean ground beef or lamb
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 chicken bouillon cube, finely crumbled
- 1 apple, peeled & grated
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup fresh breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- a little all-purpose flour
- a little margarine
- mini cherry tomato
- Fry the bell pepper and half the onion in the vegetable oil for about 5 minutes or until softened.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the sautéed onion, pepper and remaining raw onion with all the ingredients except the flour and extra vegetable oil.
- With floured hands, form into 8 burgers.
- Place on a grill pan, dot with a little margarine and grill each side for about 5 minutes.
- Alternatively, fry in a little hot oil in a shallow skillet.