The king of all breakfasts! A bowl of porridge makes for a great start to the day and will give your little one long-lasting reserves of energy thanks to the slow release of complex carbs. Naturally sweetened with Whitworths yummy, dried fruit mix-ups these adorable fox & mouse porridges will send the kids off to school bursting with energy and with a smile on their face!
250 ml milk
2 x 18g packets Whitworth Apricot and Mango Mix Ups
2 nectarines or peaches, sliced
1 x 18g packet Whitworths Strawberry and Sultana Mix Ups
1 apple sliced
1 large strawberry
- Measure the oats and milk into a saucepan, store over the heat until the oats are soft and the mixture has thickened. Add one packet of mix ups and stir. Spoon into a small bowl.
- Slice and peel the nectarine or peach. Slice the fruit into two triangles to make the Fox’s ears. Chop the rest into small cubes and arrange to make the Fox’s fur. Add blueberries for the eyes and a nose.
- Sprinkle the second packet of mix ups over the fruit.
- Measure the oats and milk into a saucepan. Stir over the heat until the oats are soft and the mixture has thickened. Add the Mix Ups and stir. Spoon into a small bowl.
- Stamp out rounds from the apple for the ears. Add two circles of strawberries on top of the strawberries. Slice the apple into thins strips for the whiskers.
Similar products you might enjoy!