Fruit & Granola Pots
These deliciously simple, fruity pots are just the pick-me-up you need for breakfast. Fresh strawberries, raspberries, layered in a glass with Greek yogurt, topped with Granola and finished off with a drizzle of maple syrup.
- Free e-recipe book on sign up
- Access to exclusive recipes & content
- Exclusive offers on AK products
- Great competitions and prizes
- Never miss a thing with our newsletter
- 175g rolled oats
- 70g coarsely chopped pecans
- 20g desicated coconut
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 60g soft brown sugar
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 4 tbsp maple syrup
- 25g raisins
- 25g dried cranberries
- 150ml double cream
- 150g Greek yoghurt
- A little maple syrup, to taste
- 100g each raspberries and strawberries
- Fresh mint
- To make the granola, preheat the oven to 150C/300F/gas mark 2. Put the oats, chopped, pecans, coconut, salt and sugar in a large bowl, and mix together with a wooden spoon.
- Whisk the oil and syrup together in a jug or small bowl. Pour over the oats and mix well. Spread out on a lightly oiled baking sheet and bake in the center of the oven for 40-45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes. Transfer to a bowl, stir in the raisins and dried cranberries, and leave to cool.
- Mix the double cream and yoghurt together with a little maple syrup to taste. Layer up the glasses with the granola, yoghurt and cream mixture and, finally, some slice strawberries and raspberries, and a sprig of mint to finish. If you like you can tie a wooden spoon around the glasses with some string.