My First Turkey Dinner
Make this for your baby’s first taste of Christmas using leftover cooked turkey
- Free e-recipe book on sign up
- Access to exclusive recipes & content
- Exclusive offers on AK products
- Great competitions and prizes
- Never miss a thing with our newsletter
- 250 g roasted vegetables eg: butternut squash , parsnips and carrots, diced
- 6 tbsp milk
- 250 ml weak chicken stock
- ½ tsp fresh thyme , chopped
- 20g frozen peas
- 6og cooked turkey, diced
- 1 tbsp parmesan cheese, grated
Put half of the roasted vegetables into a cylinder or bowl. Add the milk and blend until smooth. Spoon into a saucepan. Add the water or stock. Stir until smooth.
Put the remaining vegetables onto a board and chop into small pieces. Add the vegetables, peas, turkey and thyme to the pan.
Stir over the heat until the peas are cooked and then stir in the cheese.