My First Turkey Dinner
Make this for your baby’s first taste of Christmas using leftover cooked turkey
- Free e-recipe book on sign up
- Access to exclusive recipes & content
- Exclusive offers on AK products
- Great competitions and prizes
- Never miss a thing with our newsletter
- 250 g roasted vegetables eg: butternut squash , parsnips and carrots, diced
- 6 tbsp milk
- 250 ml weak chicken stock
- ½ tsp fresh thyme , chopped
- 20g frozen peas
- 6og cooked turkey, diced
- 1 tbsp parmesan cheese, grated
- Put half of the roasted vegetables into a cylinder or bowl. Add the milk and blend until smooth. Spoon into a saucepan. Add the water or stock. Stir until smooth.
- Put the remaining vegetables onto a board and chop into small pieces. Add the vegetables, peas, turkey and thyme to the pan.
- Stir over the heat until the peas are cooked and then stir in the cheese.