A dinner party favourite and only takes 15 minutes to rustle up!
Please log in to view this recipe
Don't have an account?
Join for these great benefits
- Exclusive Recipes and Content
- Insider News
- Vouchers and Offers
- 160 g (5 1/2 oz) tagliatelle pasta
- 60 g (2 1/2 oz) chestnut mushrooms
- 80 g (3 oz) flat or Portabello mushrooms
- 50 g (2 oz) wild or shitake mushrooms
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 100 ml (3 1/2 fl oz) creme fraiche
- 2 tsp chopped chives
- Cook the tagliatelle in boiling salted water according to the instructions on the packet. Drain
- Slice all the mushrooms. Heat the oil and saute the onion, garlic and mushrooms for 5 minutes. Add the creme fraiche and simmer. Fold in the chopped chives and season to taste.
- Serve the drained tagliatelle with the sauce poured over.