Chocolate and orange is such a winning flavour combination and the Easter Bunny would most certainly approve of these colourful chocolate creations.
- 3 large eggs
- 180g soft unsalted butter
- 180g caster sugar
- 150g self raising flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 30g cocoa powder
- 1 tsp orange extract
- Pinch of salt
- 200g soft unsalted butter
- 400g icing sugar
- 2 tbsp cream cheese
- A few drops of orange extract
- Green food colouring
- Mini chocolate bunnies
- Mini candy coated eggs chocolate eggs
- 1 x Cadburys flake
- Edible flowers
- Preheat the oven to 160C Fan. Line a 12 hole muffin tin with muffin cases.
- Measure all of the cake ingredients into a bowl. Whisk until combined. Divide between the cases.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until risen and firm in the middle. Cool on a wire rack.
- Make the icing. Whisk the butter, orange extract, cream cheese and green colouring together.
- Put the icing into a piping bag. Pipe on top of the cakes.
- Decorate with mini candy eggs, broken flakes, chocolate bunnies and edible flowers.