Cranberry and White Choc Cookies
These cookies are delicious! Instead of baking the cookies you could layer the ingredients in a glass jar and attach the recipe.
- 125g soft butter
- 125g caster sugar
- 50g soft brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 125g plain flour
- 120g oats
- 75g dried cranberries
- 50g white chocolate chips
- Pre heat the oven to 180 fan. Line two baking sheets with non stick paper.
- Measure the butter and sugars into a bowl. Whisk until light and fluffy, Add the egg and whisk again. Add the remaining ingredients and whisk until the mixture comes together.
- Shape into 25 balls, put onto the baking sheets and press down to lightly flatten the balls.
- Bake for 12 minutes until lightly golden but still slightly soft in the middle. leave to cool on wire rack