Cranberry and White Chocolate Cookies
Christmas gift idea alert! Layer up the ingredients in glass jar, write out the recipe & tie it onto the jar with a ribbon.
Please log in to view this recipe
Don't have an account?
Join for these great benefits
- Exclusive Recipes and Content
- Insider News
- Vouchers and Offers
- 225 g plain flour
- 3/4 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 40 g ground almonds
- 185 g soft brown sugar
- 75 g porridge oats
- 75 g cranberries
- 75 g white chocolate
- 225 g butter
- 1 egg
- Pre-heat the oven to 160 C. Sieve together the flour, bicarbonate of soda and salt in a large bowl.
- Stir in the ground almonds, brown sugar, porridge oats, cranberries and white chocolate chunks.
- Melt the butter in a small pan. Stir this into the dry ingredients together with the egg.
- Mix well, then using your hands form into walnut-sized balls and arrange on two large non-stick baking sheets.
- Gently press them down to flatten slightly, leaving space between them for the biscuits to spread. Bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes, then remove and allow to cool on a wire rack.