Country Chicken Casserole
A traditional mix of core British flavours, that will leave little tums very satisfied.
- 2 tbsp mild olive oil
- 100g leek, chopped
- 100g butternut squash, diced
- 100g carrot, peeled and diced
- 100g apple. peeled and diced
- 100g sweet potato, peeled and diced
- 150g chicken breast, diced
- 300 ml chicken stock
- 25g parmesan cheese, grated
- Heat the oil in a saucepan.
- Add all of the vegetables and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add the chicken and fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the stock.
- Bring up to the boil, cover and simmer for 20 minutes until tender.
- Blend until smooth. Add the cheese.