Coffee and Walnut Cupcakes
These Coffee and Walnut Cupcakes are dairy free take just 15 mins to prepare.
- 2 Eggs
- 150g Flora Dairy Free Spread blended with Walnut oil
- 150g caster sugar
- 150g self raising flour
- 1 tablespoon coffee granules
- 1 tablespoon boiling water
- 75g Flora Dairy Free Spread blended with Walnut oil
- 150g icing sugar
- 1 teaspoon boiling water
- 1teaspoon coffee granules
- Pre heat the oven to 160 Fan. Line a 12 hole muffin tin with cases
- Measure the eggs, sugar, flour and Flora into a large mixing bowl. Whisk the mixture together using an electric hand whisk until light and fluffy.
- Mix the boiling water and coffee together in a small bowl. Stir into the mixture. Soon into the cases. Bake for 20-25 minutes until well risen and firm . Leave it cool on a wire rack.
- Make the icing. Measure the flora and icing sugar together in a bowl. Beat together until smooth. Mix the water and coffee together and stir into the icing.
- Pipe onto the cakes.
- Chill in the fridge.