Cod & Salmon Quinoa Balls
This is a tasty dairy-free recipe and couldn’t be simpler to make with everything whizzed up in a food processor.
- 3 spring onions, chopped
- ¼ tsp fresh ginger, grated
- 125g salmon fillet, diced
- 100g cod loin, skinned and diced
- 2 tsp sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 120g cooked quinoa
- Put the spring onions and ginger into a food processor. Whiz until finely chopped. Add the remaining ingredients and whiz again until finely chopped. Season for babies over one.
- Shape into 20 balls. Roll in plain flour.
- Heat a little oil in a frying pan. Add the balls and fry for 5 to 6 minutes until golden on all sides and cooked through.
- Alternatively preheat an oven to 180C / 160C Fan and cook the balls for about 15 minutes turning halfway through until cooked through