Cod & Couscous Balls
Looking for the perfect finger food? These little cod & couscous balls pack in a power house of nutrients. So easy to prepare, simply blitz roll into balls and then bake in the oven or sauté in a pan.
- 1 fillet of Cod
- 100g couscous (cooked and cooled)
- 4 spring onions, sliced
- 1 small carrot, peeled and grated
- ½ apple, peeled and grated
- 40g Parmesan, grated
- 2 tbsp fresh basil , chopped
- 1 egg yolk
- Measure all of the ingredients into a food processor. Whiz until finely chopped. Add the egg yolk and season lightly. Shape into 20 balls.
- Place on a baking sheet lined with non stick paper and drizzle with a little oil.
- Bake for 20 minutes turning over halfway through the cooking time.