Coconut, Apricot & Carrot Muffins
If you’re looking for a new spin on Carrot Muffins, you should try these scrumptious Coconut, Apricot & Carrot Muffins!
- 3 eggs
- 175g Flora Dairy Free Spread blended with Coconut and Almond Oils
- 175g soft brown sugar
- 175g self raising flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 100g carrot, grated
- 75g apricots, diced
- 10g soft brown sugar
- 15g desiccated coconut
- 15g chopped almonds
- Pre heat the oven to 160 Fan. Line a 12 hole muffin tin with muffin cases.
- Measure all the cake ingredients into a mixing bowl. Whisk using an electric hand whisk until light and fluffy.
- Spoon into the cases.
- Mix the topping ingredients together in a small bowl. Sprinkle on top of the mixture.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until well risen and lightly golden brown. Cool on a wire rack.