Clown Face Sandwich
Be silly this lunchtime & create a clown face out of bread. It’s a great way to tempt fussy eaters to give something a try.
- Free e-recipe book on sign up
- Access to exclusive recipes & content
- Exclusive offers on AK products
- Great competitions and prizes
- Never miss a thing with our newsletter
- 2 slices cheese
- 2 slices brown bread, buttered
- cherry tomatoes and cucumber to decorate
- 1 tsp soft cheese spread (for glue)
- carrot, grated with a lemon zester
- Place a slice of cheese between the pieces of bread. You can use a small knife to cut a chunk out of the top slice to make a cheesy mouth. You can also cut the bottom of the sandwich into a semi-circle to make a chin.
- Cut eyes out from the other slice of cheese using small round cookie cutters or the nozzle from a piping bag.
- Using a vegetable peeler takes a slice of cucumber and makes small irises for the eyes using a small cookie cutter. Place the irises on the eyes and position them on the top slice of bread. You can use a small blob of cheese spread as glue.
- Arrange the grated strands of carrots on the top of the bread and add a cherry tomorrow nose. Look at his happy face!