Clams & Prawns with Spiralized Courgettes
Clams are actually really easy to cook & make a tasty addition to this prawn & spiralized veggie dish.
Please log in to view this recipe
Don't have an account?
Join for these great benefits
- Exclusive Recipes and Content
- Insider News
- Vouchers and Offers
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 banana shallots, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 500 g clams
- 75 ml white wine
- 175 g raw peeled tiger prawns
- 4 large courgettes
- juice of ½ small lemon
- 2 tbsp parsley, chopped
- 50 g Parmesan, finely grated
- Heat the oil in a deep frying pan. Add the shallots and garlic and fry for 3 minutes. Add the clams and toss in the onions. Add the wine and bring up to the boil. Cover with a lid for 4 – 5 minutes until the clams have opened.
- Put the courgettes through the spiralizer to make spaghetti.
- Remove the lid and add the prawns. Bubble away over a high heat until they have turned pink. Add the courgettes and toss over the heat for about 4 minutes until just tender.
- Add the lemon, parsley and cheese. Season well, then remove from the heat.