Little ones can get creative in the kitchen making these colourful funny-face mice.
Please log in to view this recipe
Don't have an account?
Join for these great benefits
- Exclusive Recipes and Content
- Insider News
- Vouchers and Offers
- 125 g self-raising flour
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 125 g Flora Dairy Free Spread
- 125 g caster sugar
- 2 eggs lightly beaten
- grated zest of one small orange
- 60 g plain chocolate chips
- Sift together the flour and cocoa. Beat together the margarine and caster sugar. Add the eggs to the mixture a little at a time together with a tablespoon of the flour mixture.
- Mix in the remaining flour and cocoa until blended. Stir in the orange zest and chocolate chips. Line some mini muffin trays with paper cases and two thirds fill each of the cases. Transfer to the preheated oven and cook for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Using Writing Icing as the glue decorate with chocolate buttons for the ears. Mini smarties or mini candies for the eyes and jelly beans for the nose. Finish off with red writing icing for the lips and black writing icing for the pupils of the eyes.