Kids will have lots of fun making & decorating these adorable chocolate lollipops. They are great for kids parties or weekend treats.
- Free e-recipe book on sign up
- Access to exclusive recipes & content
- Exclusive offers on AK products
- Great competitions and prizes
- Never miss a thing with our newsletter
- 85 g plain, milk or white chocolate
- black & white writing icing
- rabbit shaped lolly moulds
- plastic straws
- Melt 85g of plain, milk or white chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a pan of simmering water and pour into the lolly moulds.
- Push the plastic straw well into the rabbit’s head, allow to cool, and then place in the fridge to set.