Kids will have lots of fun making & decorating these adorable chocolate lollipops. They are great for kids parties or weekend treats.
Please log in to view this recipe
Don't have an account?
Join for these great benefits
- Exclusive Recipes and Content
- Insider News
- Vouchers and Offers
- 85 g plain, milk or white chocolate
- black & white writing icing
- rabbit shaped lolly moulds
- plastic straws
- Melt 85g of plain, milk or white chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a pan of simmering water and pour into the lolly moulds.
- Push the plastic straw well into the rabbit’s head, allow to cool, and then place in the fridge to set.