Satisfy babies with this superfood blend of chickpeas, apricots & chicken. Baby food shouldn’t be bland so add fresh ginger & garam masala to tingle baby’s taste-buds.
- Free e-recipe book on sign up
- Access to exclusive recipes & content
- Exclusive offers on AK products
- Great competitions and prizes
- Never miss a thing with our newsletter
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 100 g onion, chopped
- 60 g red pepper, chopped
- 150 g carrot, peeled & diced
- 5 g grated ginger
- 15 g dried apricots, chopped
- 250 g chopped tomatoes
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 75 g chickpeas
- 150 g chicken thighs, diced
- 200 g chicken stock
- Heat the oil in a saucepan.
- Add the onion, red pepper , carrot, ginger and apricots.
- Fry for a few minutes.
- Add the chicken ,garam masala and ginger and fry for 2 minutes .
- Add the tomatoes, stock and chickpeas. Bring up to the boil. Cover and simmer for 20 minutes until tender. Blend until smooth using a hand blender .