Chicken, Tomato and Mayo Lollipops
Large rolled-up wraps can be a little overwhelming for mini eaters, so why not liven-up your child lunch break with my bite-sized sandwich lollipops. Super simple and sure to be a hit.
- 2 slices of Half & Half Medium bread
- A little soft butter
- 2 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 2 slices cooked chicken
- Half a tomato, deseeded and diced
- 2 soft lettuce leaves
- 6 pitted green or black olives
- 6 lollipop sticks or colourful straws
- Put the bread onto a board. Remove the crust and cover with cling film. Roll out until you have a thin thickness.
- Lightly spread with butter and then spread with mayonnaise. Put a lettuce leave on top, a slice of chicken and then sprinkle over half of the tomato. Season. Roll up tightly to make a spiral effect. Wrap in cling film and chill for 20 minutes. Repeat with the remaining ingredients. Slice each roll into three pieces. Insert a lollipop stick or straw and thread an olive through it sits underneath the pinwheel.