Chicken and Sweetcorn Quesadillas
Filled with protein packed chicken, colourful veggies and oozing with melted cheese, these quesadillas are the perfect finger food for toddlers.
- Free e-recipe book on sign up
- Access to exclusive recipes & content
- Exclusive offers on AK products
- Great competitions and prizes
- Never miss a thing with our newsletter
- 1 chicken breast, cut into strips
- ½ tsp Spanish sweet smoked paprika
- 1 tomato sliced
- 4 spring onions, sliced
- 4 tbsp. tinned sweetcorn
- 50g Cheddar cheese, grated
- 4 small tortilla wraps
- Mix the paprika, chicken and a little seasoning together….. Ingredients: ½ tsp Spanish sweet smoked paprika, 1 chicken breast (cut into strips)
- Heat a little oil in a pan and fry the chicken until lightly golden and cooked through. Set aside.
- Heat a large frying pan. Mix the chicken, tomato, onion, sweetcorn and cheese together. Put half of the mixture on top of the wrap. Put another wrap on top and press down. After a few minutes, carefully flip over and cook on the other side for 2 minutes….. Ingredients: 1 tomato (sliced), 4 spring onions (sliced), 4 tbsp. tinned sweetcorn, 50g Cheddar cheese(grated), 2 small tortilla wraps
- Repeat with the remaining two tortillas…. Ingredients: 2 small tortilla wraps
- Slide the quesadillas onto a board or plate and slice each one into 4 wedges.