Chicken, Sweetcorn & Cucumber Wraps
Prepare the filling the night before & wrap them up in the morning, ready for your child’s lunchbox.
- 5 tbsp mayonnaise
- squeeze of lemon juice
- 40 g Cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 tomatoes, deseeded & chopped
- 2 tbsp tinned sweetcorn
- 1/8 cucumber, seeds removed & diced
- 200 g cooked chicken, diced
- Measure all of the ingredients into a bowl and stir together. Divide the filling between the wraps, roll up and fold over.
- Slice in half and wrap in a napkin or clingfilm.