Spread a smile in the school canteen with my fun twist on the staple chicken sandwich. Kids love pesto and this adventurous little number is likely to make co-diners green with envy!
- 2 x Warburtons White Sandwich Thins
- 2 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon pesto sauce
- 40g roasted red pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon basil, chopped
- 50g cooked chicken, diced
- 2 handfuls of spinach leaves
- Put the thins onto a board. Mix the mayonnaise, pesto, red pepper, spinach, basil and chicken together, season well.
- Spread the mixture on top of two slices of bread. Put the remaining on top, slice into triangles.