These goujons are great dunked in this creamy, zesty dip. Serve with a side salad & sweet potato wedges for a completed dish.
For the Goujons:
- 2 large, skinless chicken breasts
- 6 slices Parma ham
- 2 tsp runny honey
- salt & black pepper
For the Sauce:
- 200 g crème fraiche
- 2 tbsp fresh green pesto
- squeeze of lemon juice
- Preheat the oven to 200C/400F/Gas 6 and grease a baking tin.
- Place the chicken breasts on a board. Cover them with clingfilm, then bash them with a rolling pin until they are slightly thinner. Remove the clingfilm and slice each breast into 7 goujon-shaped strips.
- Cut each slice of Parma ham in half. Wrap each goujon in a piece of Parma ham, then place on the prepared baking tray. Drizzle over the honey, then roast for 10 minutes, until cooked through and crisp.
- Mix together the crème fraiche, pesto and lemon juice and season. Serve hot (heated through in a small saucepan) or cold with the crisp goujons.