Chicken, Broccoli & Mangetout Pasta Salad
Broccoli helps to strengthen the immune system, so where possible add it to your cooking. This lunchbox recipe is great for the whole family.
- Free e-recipe book on sign up
- Access to exclusive recipes & content
- Exclusive offers on AK products
- Great competitions and prizes
- Never miss a thing with our newsletter
- 110 g pasta spirals
- 55 g small broccoli florets
- 30 g mangetout, cut into matchsticks
- 3 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1/2 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 2 tsp rice wine vinegar
- 2 tsp clear honey
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 110 g cooked chicken, thinly sliced
- 30 g pumpkin seeds
- Cook the pasta according to the packet instructions, adding the broccoli 2 minutes before the end of the cooking time and then the mangetout 1 minute later.
- Drain and immediately rinse well with cold water. Drain well again.
- Alternatively you can steam the broccoli and mangetout separately for a few minutes until tender
- Whisk together the oils, vinegar, honey and soy sauce in a large bowl.
- Add the pasta and vegetables and toss to coat, then cover and refrigerate until needed.
- Just before serving, add the chicken and toss again, then sprinkle over the pumpkin seeds.