Chicken Balls with Spaghetti & Tomato Sauce
These chicken balls also make delicious finger food on their own. Simply whiz all the ingredients together in a food processor and form into balls
- 250g skinless chicken thighs, boneless and diced
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 small carrot, peeled and grated
- 1 tsp fresh thyme, chopped
- 25g Pablo breadcrumbs
- 25g Parmesan, finely grated
- 1 small egg
- 700g cherry tomatoes
- 3 garlic cloves, sliced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 to 1 1-2 tbsp sundried tomato paste
- 10 fresh basil leaves
- 2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 250g spaghetti
- Preheat the oven to 180C Fan. Put the tomatoes, garlic and olive oil onto a baking sheet.
- Roast in the oven for 20 minutes until soft. Spoon into a bowl or cylinder, add the balsamic and basil and whiz using a stick blender until smooth.
- Cook the spaghetti according to the packet instructions . Drain.
- To make the chicken balls. Cut the chicken thighs into chunks and whiz until finely chopped. Add the remaining ingredients . Season and whiz until blended. Shape into 30 balls.
- Heat a little oil in a frying pan. Fry the balls for 5 to 6 minutes until lightly golden and cooked through.
- Heat the sauce, add the spaghetti and toss together . Add the meatballs and season.