Cherry Tomato & Spinach Bunny Quiches
Mini Egg, Tomato & Spinach Tortilla Cups This is as easy as it can get folks. These mini egg and cheese breakfast bites are perfect for kids and adults.
- 8 tortilla wraps
- Olive oil
- 2 onions, chopped
- 50g spinach
- 10 Piccolo Cherry Tomatoes, quartered
- 75g mature cheddar, grated
- 2 eggs
- 150 mls double cream
- 150 mls milk
- 2 tbs basil, chopped
- Pre-heat the oven to 180C fan.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan. Add the onions & fry for 5 minutes until soft.
- Add the spinach & fry until wilted.
- Line the 6 ramekins with tortilla wraps.
- Spoon in the onion/spinach mixture into the bases.
- Divide the tomatoes & cheese between the ramekins.
- Mix the eggs, cream & milk together.
- Pour into the dishes and sprinkle with basil.
- Bake for 20 minutes.