Cherry & Chia Seed Balls
You can make delicious nutritious sweet snacks without sugar . Simply pop all the ingredients into a food processor. give them a whizz then get rolling. If you like you can use peanut butter instead of almond butter.
- Free e-recipe book on sign up
- Access to exclusive recipes & content
- Exclusive offers on AK products
- Great competitions and prizes
- Never miss a thing with our newsletter
- 150g soft pitted dates
- 60g pitted cherries
- 10g chia seeds
- 75g Dessicated coconut plus extra for coating
- 35g porridge oats
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- Measure all of the ingredients into a food processor.
- Whiz until finely chopped.
- Using your hands shape into 28 balls. Roll in extra coconut.