You can wiz-up this super easy cheese wands, in no time to enjoy over that cup of tea in the afternoon with the family.
1 egg beaten
75g parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 200 Fan.
- Unroll the pastry and place on a floured work surface. Roll the pastry out so it is slightly thinner using a rolling pin. Spread the pesto over the top of the pastry using a palette knife.
- Sprinkle half of the cheeses over one half of the pastry sheet. Fold over and roll again to the original shape so the cheeses are in the middle. Brush with more egg and sprinkle the remaining cheese on top.
- Divide the pastry in half lengthways. Slice the pastry into 12 long strips to make 24 in total. Twist each strip to make a curled straw and place on a baking sheet lined with non-stick paper.
- If you like you can add some poppy seeds or sesame seeds on top.
- Bake for about 15-18 minutes until golden and crisp.
Similar products you might enjoy!