Carrot & Cheese Muffins
Make these flavorful carrot & cheese muffins for a grab-and-go breakfast and pack them in the kids lunchboxes for a healthy snack option.
- Free e-recipe book on sign up
- Access to exclusive recipes & content
- Exclusive offers on AK products
- Great competitions and prizes
- Never miss a thing with our newsletter
- 2 eggs
- 175g self raising flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 100 ml milk
- 100g carrot, peeled and grated
- 3 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 tbsp chives, chopped
- 6 spring onions, sliced
- 1 tbsp fresh basil , chopped
- 50g parmesan, grated
- Preheat the oven to 180C Fan. Line a muffin tin with 10 muffin cases.
- Whisk the egg, flour, baking powder, milk and oil together in a large bowl. Add the carrot, herbs, spring onion and cheese and fold together. Spoon into the cases.
- Bake in the oven for 18 minutes until sell risen and lightly golden brown.