Carrot, Apple & Sweet Potato
Breast milk is naturally sweet so when giving first foods, combine sweet root veggies with fruit for an appetising combo.
- Free e-recipe book on sign up
- Access to exclusive recipes & content
- Exclusive offers on AK products
- Great competitions and prizes
- Never miss a thing with our newsletter
- 225 g peeled carrots, sliced
- 100 g peeled apple, diced
- 350 g peeled sweet potato, diced
- 500 ml water
- Put the vegetables and apple into a saucepan. Add the water, cover and bring up to the boil.
- Simmer for 15 minutes until soft, then whiz until smooth using a hand blender.