This is an easy puree to make and combines 3 nutritious vegetables that babies love. Adding pureed corn to your baby’s food from 6 months is a good idea giving added texture and taste. Use tinned or frozen sweetcorn in this yummy blend of veggies.
- 300 g butternut squash, peeled & chopped
- 1 medium carrot (approx. 75g), sliced
- 40 g sweetcorn, frozen or tinned
- Put the butternut squash and carrot into a saucepan and cover with 150 ml boiling water.
- Cover and cook for 7 minutes.
- Add the sweetcorn and continue to cook for 3 minutes.
- Blend to a puree or your desired consistency in an electric hand blender.