Butternut Squash & Apple
A really simple, tasty meal for babies.
- 1 butternut squash
- cooking spray or a little sunflower oil
- 2 sweet eating apples, peeled, cored & each half cut into about 6 wedges
- Cut the butternut squash in half, remove the seeds & membrane.
- Place the halves (cut side down) on a well oiled baking tray. Bake for 20 minutes.
cooking spray or a little sunflower oil
- Add the apple wedges to the dish & continue to cook for another 30 minutes or until the apples & squash are tender. You can turn the apples over half way through.
- Allow to cool, scoop out the butternut squash flesh & blend together with the apple.