Butternut Squash, Apple and Prune
Suitable from 8 months. Prunes are a good source of instant energy, fibre and iron.
- 100 g 1 medium carrot, peeled and sliced
- 200 g butternut squash, peeled, deseeded and chopped
- 50 g 1 small dessert apple, peeled, cored and chopped
- 10 g prunes, chopped
- Put the carrot and squash into a steamer and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the apple and prunes and continue to steam for 10 minutes, until all the ingredients are tender.
- Blend with about 2 tablespoons of water from the steamer