Berries are a delicious source of vitamin C, so this dessert is a winner all year round.
Please log in to view this recipe
Don't have an account?
Join for these great benefits
- Exclusive Recipes and Content
- Insider News
- Vouchers and Offers
- 150 g strawberries, sliced
- 100 g blueberries
- 300 ml Greek yoghurt
- 4 tbsp demerara sugar
- 50 g Amaretti biscuits, crushed
- Put the strawberries and blueberries in the base of four ramekins.
- Spoon the yogurt on top.
- Sprinkle over the demerara sugar and top with the crushed Amaretti biscuits.
- Chill in the fridge for one hour.