Broccoli, Chicken & Potato Bites
These make good soft finger food for little ones . A yummy combination of flavours to please your gurgling gourmet.
- Free e-recipe book on sign up
- Access to exclusive recipes & content
- Exclusive offers on AK products
- Great competitions and prizes
- Never miss a thing with our newsletter
- 75 g broccoli florets
- 110g cooked mashed potato (cold)
- 25 g Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- 60g cooked chicken, diced
- 40g dried breadcrumbs
- 1 egg beaten
- Put the broccoli into a steamer. Steam for 5 to 6 minutes until tender. Leave to cool and then finely dice.
- In a bowl, mix the potato, broccoli, cheese, chicken , spring onion, half of the breadcrumbs and half of the egg. Season for babies over one.
- Shape into 8 sausage shapes. Coat in the remaining egg, then roll in the breadcrumbs and chill for 30 minutes.
- Heat a little oil in a frying pan and sauté until golden and heated through.